We have an exciting opportunity for our valued WinField® customers. We are about to kick off our 2016 “tour” of the country, and the show may soon be in your area. The WinField® Academy offers information on the latest products and technologies, and a refresher of recommended best practices. Attend the WinField® Academy to gain practical insights to help you effectively manage your golf course or refine your pest control, lawn care and landscaping business.
A typical agenda will include (subject to change):
- Topics range from species performance and product innovation, to disease and nutrient management
- Meet some of the best minds in the business from both industry and academia
- GCSAA education points and State Approved CEU credits for applicators (number of credits varies by state)
Dates for the 2016 WinField® Academy tour
We’re adding more throughout the year, so check back for updates.
- A Golf Course, Lawn Care/Ornamentals or Pest Track that you can follow, either for a half day or a full day (Tracks vary by location)
- Breakfast, lunch and possibly a Trade Show
- Door prizes at the end of the session
For the full listing of dates and locations for the 2016 WinField Academy tour check our WinField® Academy website.
We have an exciting line up of speakers from all over the country and within your WinField® team of experts. Find out about the latest innovations in turfgrass management and socialize with other professionals in your field.
To register, please visit our WinField® Academy website.